Saturday, October 31, 2009

Shoe Crazy

I've been buying a lot of shoes lately. Well, a lot for ME. Because I'd usually spend my extra money on makeup, but I've been buying shoes for some reason.. Lol.

Steve Madden! I bought these from Macy's. They were on sale! Omggg. Only $65. Orginial price was $90.




PAYLESS was having a 50% off sale. My momma bought me these!


American Eagle black pointy flats



Black Patent Round Toed Heels. I have some similar to these, but it has a platform. These don't.




Beige Open Toed Wedges




TARGET! Only $35! That's a good deal for some hella cute boots like these! Target be havin' the deals!



These are from Forever21. Superrrr cute!




Forever 21 I bought these because my feet were in pain from walking in heels around San Francisco. Spur of the moment type of deal. Lol. But I actually like these.



ALSOOOOO.. I bought Urban Decay's Book Of Shadows Volume II! Yay! The lady at Macy's said that they were selling out of them fast so I had to get my hands on one before I regretted not buying it later. The colors are super gorgeous. Totally worth the $50.




8 Comments:

Blogger thugqueen28 said...

Did you get the Friends and Family Sephora 20% discount at the store? They let me get the discount when I asked them for it! Hope you got it too!

November 1, 2009 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger JustJenny said...

the shoes are amazing
love your videos
and so glad you joined the blogging community
xx

November 1, 2009 at 1:36 AM  
Blogger My name is Leina said...

Yesss. [: I did get some stuff from the Sephora sale. It's in the previous blog [:

November 1, 2009 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger LoveBLENDnBeauty said...

i'm hella happy i copped the UD Book of Shadows II too, i had this feeling that i was gonna regret it later too haha .. i think the color pay off is amazing tho :) SO worth the $50! .. and btw, i'm glad ur on the blogging comm now! hehehe :)

November 2, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger LoveBLENDnBeauty said...

hey again hunn ... hope u don't find this lame -- but me and Liz (Haute Doll Eyes) thought it was a cool way to spread the word about other people's blogz that we follow and love! it's kinda like a tag! =]

so i jus wanted to let u know i "awarded" you! hehehe. =]

xoxo
Pearl

November 4, 2009 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger LoveBLENDnBeauty said...

p.s. -- check my blog for what i'm talking about!! lol. heh-lo! *big eyes* left that part out! =P haha...

November 4, 2009 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Leina said...

Awww! You two sweeties! [: Thank you! I'ma check it out [:

November 4, 2009 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger mzc1ark24 said...

Omg! I love that Palette, I already have one of there Palette's that I just brought.That one will be the next 1 to get.

November 5, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home