Saturday, November 7, 2009

SICK!

Hiyeee loves! So I've been sick for the past few days. I think it's strep throat? Because I don't have a fever or a runny nose or etc. But omgggg, I feel HORRIBLE. I've been calling into work AND I even missed out on my bestie's birthday dinner :[
I can't eat, drink, TALK, or swallow. It hurts LIKE A BEEEEYAHTCH! But I've been drinking lots of tea and eating cough drops. So hopefully I'll be better soon. In the meantime, NO YouTube videos or Blog TV :[ Sowwwy loves! *Sighs..

I will be on Twitter (as always), lol. Aaand I will be replying to questions/messages on YouTube. So feel free to contact me. Also! I am watching the contest entries! Please MORE VIDEO ENTRIES! There are sooooo much comment entries. But I'd like to see videos, please [:

So today, it was my granduncle's funeral.. R.I.P Manuel Dizon Salangsang. We miss you and love you.
It was hard today, ya'lls. Superrr hard. We should all appreciate and live our lives to the fullest because tomorrow is NEVER ever promised. Surround yourselves with the ones you love and be thankful for life.

<3 Leina

7 Comments:

Blogger wifey-ine said...

Hey hun,
I feel your pain! I feel like I've swallowed pins and needles. Try gargling salt and warm water 3 times when your throat feels at it's worst. It seems to help me a bit.

Also, for what it's worth, my condolences to you and your family. I'm sorry for your loss but I'm also reminded that they are much better off than we are.


Take care and love your vids on YT. :)

November 7, 2009 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger kieu-tee said...

girl me too! i spent all last week taking care of my two kids and husband.. since they were all sick at the same time.. and now i'm sick.. feeling like shit girl for real! hope you feel better.

sorry about your lost.. sending you my love.

November 8, 2009 at 1:50 AM  
Blogger SweetShuGa said...

hope you feel better soon..
and sorry about your lost=/
i know how hard it is..of losing someone..=(
you take care now
hug&kisses

November 8, 2009 at 2:34 AM  
Blogger CONFESSIONS OF A DOLL said...

hi hun hope u feel better and my condolences for you lost take care xoxoxo liz from hautedolleyes.blogspot.com

November 8, 2009 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger LoveBLENDnBeauty said...

hey mamaz! i'm sorry ur sick!! i been on n off sick and nothing official happened yet, so i hope u feel better soon!! missing out on work fux wit ur money! lol jk jk .. =] ... i hope u feel better soon!!! =] and i'm sorry about ur granduncle, my sincerity and sympathy goes out to you n ur family =] and i hope ur heart is at peace hunn. <3

November 8, 2009 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Leina said...

Thank you all for the well wishes. [: I appreciate it.

<3 Leina

November 8, 2009 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger alahs20 said...

Hi leina!..... get better:) and I'm so sorry for ur loss and I'll be praying for u and ur family. Peace:)

November 11, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home