Wednesday, November 25, 2009

THANKSGIVING

Hey loves! Thanksgiving is tomorrow. Who else is excited to grubb though!? Lol. Here are 10 things I'm thankful for:

1. My LOVING family. I am truly NOTHING without them.
2. My nephews and neice for always putting a smile on my face even after a long, exhausting day of work. They're my babies!
3. My best/close friends for keeping me leveled.
4. Good health
5. Life
6. My lovely YouTubers for the love they show me, and supporting and motivating me to pursue my career in makeup artistry.
7. My co-workers for teaching me so much about life, how to interact with different types of people and personalities, and proper etiquette.
8. My job. Without it I could not pay my bills or afford the crazy things I buy, lol.
9. My handy iPhone for keeping me organized. I'd be lost without it. Haha.
10. The guy who showed me a whole new perspective of life and opened up my mind. (He knows who he is..)

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and spend time with your families!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home