Sunday, November 15, 2009

Updating Ya'lls

Hi lovelys!

I am much better now! But I think I'm getting a bit sick again? This time it's coughing, runny nose, the usual sickness. Weird.. But anyhoos, THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED MY CONTEST! I am in the process of judging and will have a video up hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday of the winners!

On another note, YES I WILL BE HAVING A BLOG SALE! PayPal will be required to all who are interested in purchasing. In this blog sale, I will be selling makeup and some fashion jewelry that I don't use at all. It'll be wonderful if you all can get them off my hands! I'm still organizing everything, but expect a blog sale soon!

If ya'll are in NorCal and want a good photographer, might I suggest Emily Nguyen? You can reach her at http://www.myspace.com/enphotography. She's awesome! Check out this little photoshoot we did back in August. I'm sooo NOT model material. But we did it for makeup artist reasons, haha. I asked Kathy to accompany me too. Shout out to ENPhotography!









Take care everyone! Talk to you all soon!


<3 Leina

7 Comments:

Blogger Brigita said...

Such a beautiful photos. You look like model.

November 16, 2009 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger charlene-ann said...

you are gorgeous Leina :)

November 16, 2009 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to enter your contest! I hope all is well though!
The photos are gorgeous girly!
You and your friend are both so beautiful.

I look forward to your blog sale!
Get well.. fully well soon!
ily hunnie!

November 16, 2009 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger KimberlyZ said...

tra la la ! a blog sale!!!! woot.

November 18, 2009 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Michellee said...

You're gorgeous Leina! Haaaay, model (; Love your blog!

xoxo, Michellee

November 19, 2009 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger vintage.babydoll said...

What are you talking about? You look so gorgeous in these pictures silly! : )

November 19, 2009 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger yusunLJC85 said...

I would recommend YOU as my makeup artist, Leina! Bcuz you're so wonderful!

April 17, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home