Thursday, December 3, 2009

BLOG SALE DONE!

OKAY! So my very first blog sale is done! Thank you so much to the lovely people who bought from me, and giving these neglected products a nice home [: Lol. I already shipped out the products that were paid for. I still have the products for those who's payments are still pending.

I really appreciate ya'll! This blog sale was a learning process for next time. My next blog sale will be clothes though, not makeup. I hope ya'll are ready for this! I'm not totally sure when I wanna have it, but I'll definitely keep ya'll posted as always! I love you all! Thank you.

<3 Leina

2 Comments:

Blogger harrrleyyy said...

great to hear it was a success :] can't wait for your next blog sale, maybe i'll have a chance at buying something ;p

December 4, 2009 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger xoladiihoneyxo said...

Congrat on the success on the blog sale! =]

December 6, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home