Friday, January 29, 2010

Haul Time!



Still Glamorus Cosmetics Pigments! Superrr gorgeous and pigmented! All four are $20. $6.50/each


Swatches of pigments


Still Glamorus Cosmetics Mascara. I absolutely LOVE the packaging! $9


Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine $10. I've heard so much about this! I love it so far =)


NARS Sheer Glow Foundation $42 and Revlon Photo Ready Foundation $10-15 (depending on where you get it)


Still Glamorus Cinnamon Rose Blush $8.50


NARS Deep Throat Blush $25


Swatches of blushes



FTC:
I purchased errrrrrythang in this video, except for the Still Glamorus Cosmetics! Thank you, Kasey! I'll be doing a look using these gorgeous pigments! So look for that, everyone! =)

9 Comments:

Blogger LoveLifeFashionMakeup said...

o0o0o those pigments are absolutley beautiful. And I cant wait to purchase a Korres lip butter. I have heard so much about them too!

January 29, 2010 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Chamorrita Babe said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 29, 2010 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Chamorrita Babe said...

LOL.. it's funny how you say you crave Starbucks if you're in a bad mood! I'm the same way.. if I've had a bad day... I need my Mocha Frappie! It's therapeutic.. haha!

Love your videos! It really helps! :D

January 29, 2010 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I've been wanting that Korres lip butter too :] Can't wait to get it!

January 29, 2010 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger ting RN said...

such pretty pigment colors! cant wait to see the look u do :) -tingy

January 29, 2010 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger MizzDestinee said...

pretty pigments! love everything else i wanna buy everything! lol

January 31, 2010 at 2:06 AM  
Blogger MizzDestinee said...

btw-
I tagged you on my blog =)

<3
Lillian

January 31, 2010 at 3:26 AM  
Blogger Chibu74 said...

love all the pigments

January 31, 2010 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

hi leina.
that nars deep throat blush looks pretty. that's going under my shopping list, lol. how's the korres lip butter going so far?

btw, do you throw out your expire makeup? or still keep it?

February 11, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home