Tuesday, February 9, 2010

WEEKLY TOP 10 SONG PICKS

BRILLIANT IDEA! Since ya'll have been loving my taste in music, I'm going to do a list of my top 10 songs for each week. Some might be the same songs.. Some might be different. I'll just list the songs I listen to THE MOST that week. So let's start this =)


LEINA'S WEEKLY TOP 10 SONGS

01. Unthinkable - Alicia Keys
02. Juicy - Candy Hill
03. Candy Bling - Mariah Carey
04. H.A.T.E.U. - Mariah Carey
05. Up Out My Face - Mariah Carey & Nicki Minaj
06. Say Something - Drake
07. Rock Bottom - Pleasure P
08. Breakdown - Mariah Carey
09. I Can Take You There - Jojo
10. I Know What You Want - Busta Rhymes

7 Comments:

Blogger K said...

We have kinda similiar taste in music, I'm also lovin most of these songs here right now, but some are new to me :) and Yesss, brilliant idea to make these weekly top 10 songs:)!!!

February 9, 2010 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger **AmazonChick** said...

I love Mariah HateU i listen to it everyday

February 9, 2010 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger DSK Steph said...

I've always loved your taste in music ^_^ <3 your videos Leina!

February 9, 2010 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger TiffanyMonet said...

"say something" by Drake is the shiiiiiiit! lol!


*MaterialGirls23.blogspot.com

February 9, 2010 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Treshia said...

we have the exact same taste in music!!!! i have almost every single one of those songs on mu ipod right now lol.... and i listened to hate u by mariah carey... loooovvveee it :)

February 10, 2010 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger domesticjenne said...

I remember when I first heard Juicy (by Candy Hill). It was back in like 2006 I think. Loveee that song, though my bf at the time absolutely hated it, cause "it's a chick song." Lol

February 10, 2010 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger K said...

Really cool idea, Leina! Great taste in music :D

February 15, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home