Monday, March 29, 2010

Coastal Scents + Still Glamorus Cosmetics



I received these products a while ago and finally had the chance to review them! Check out my YouTube video for more info =)

COASTAL SCENTS


Misterioso Bronze Mica: Omggg, SO GORGEOUS! Definitely one of my favorite pigments!




Mirage Blue Pigment: Super beautiful! It has baby blue and lavender glitters! Be careful with this though because it could get quite messy!




Rich Volume Mascara: Honestly, not that good.. It was watery and couldn't hold a curl.. It isn't lengthening or volumizing..


Lip Plumper: I'm not a lip plumper fan.. I have naturally big lips (NO, NO SUGRERY ON MY LIPS EVER! Lol, I can't believe I get asked that..) This has a very sweet minty scent. It isn't sticky at all, but IT BURNS.. Be careful with the amount you put on!!! I felt like my lips were burning off my face when I tried it. My lips were not any plumper than they already are =( So I didn't notice a difference at all.


On to the Still Glamorus products!

Bliss pigment: It's a shimmery baby green pigment. SO INCREDIBLY ALLURING! It's absolutely gorgeous!


After Party Color Phase: The colors are pretty, but it isn't as pigmented as I expected it to be. Blends well.


Pink Pearl Cream Pot: Pearly pink cream shadow. I haven't used this one yet on my eyes, but it looks like a pretty sheer pink to wear!


Ginger Blush: Wonderful as a contour color! Adds warmth to your face.


Xoxo Lipgloss: Medium pink lipgloss. Smells like pina colada!


Doll Lipstick: Very pretty sheer pink


Doll and Xoxo Swatches


5 Comments:

Blogger Shy'la said...

I need that bronze mica in my life! Lol Thanks for the post, & don't worry about those dumbasses on youtube talking shit. They are jealous & have no life. Why go out of your way to watch a video then leave a negative ass comment? Pathetic.

March 29, 2010 at 2:52 AM  
Blogger ellenbaby. said...

Ooh ginger blush :) ive been wantin to get that but i didnt know how accurate the color was on the site :) thanks leina!

& dont worry bout all the negative feedback from haters! I kno sometimes it'll get to u but like i said to rach on twitter when ppl were talkin bout her bangs, "haters hate cuz you got something that they lack" so 'go n brush your shoulders off' :)

March 29, 2010 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Aggie602 said...

THE MICA POWDER IS GORG I HAVE TO HAVE IT NOW, THX FOR POSTING THIS AND BEING HONEST ON YOUR REVIEWS GIRL. KEEPIN IT REAL!

March 30, 2010 at 2:49 PM  
OpenID diorelle said...

Xoxo Lipgloss, nice colour!
Ginger blush is gorg !

April 8, 2010 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Carmina said...

I love lipgloss... beatiful color.

Caroline White

tonsillitis symptoms

May 6, 2010 at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home