Saturday, March 20, 2010

CUTESY GIRL HAUL! And a lil bit of Target



Yayy! Another Cutesy Girl haul! Ya'll have GOT to check their site out! Yes, they sent this stuff to me for free, but I swear their clothes and shoes are super cute!

Purple Dress




Sunflower Romper


Sexy Black Dress


Blue Beaded Dress It could also be worn as a shirt! But since I'm so short, it's a dress on me, lol.


Black Nude Bikini


White/Gold Sandals




I went to Target just to get some cough drops and Benadryl for my allergies.. Me and my sister CANNOT go to Target together.. We just seem to wander off and buy other things.. Hahah.

Black wedged sandals




Super cute notebook!


Revlon's Soft Nude I've heard so much about this lipstick! I love the creamy consistency, but I feel like it's a little too light for my skin tone!




CHECK MY YOUTUBE OUT IF YOU WANT TO SEE MY HAUL VIDEO =)

<3 LEINA

7 Comments:

Blogger EDK.DOLCE said...

what program do you use to watermark your images?? some loser was stealing mine! lol love that lipstick girl

March 20, 2010 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Female_intuition said...

I think the lipstick doesn't look light on you at all, it looks gorgeous :)

March 20, 2010 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger CHARRY said...

Oh wow, they're all adorable!

March 21, 2010 at 4:04 AM  
Blogger Hailey said...

I love the black dress! Well, I love them all <3

And @ EDK.DOLCE you can use any basic program. MS paint is really simple to use, especially if your just writing your name to watermark it...

March 21, 2010 at 3:10 PM  
OpenID BDMonline said...

you should try the color "BLUSH" from the Revlon Colorburst Lipstick. Its a great color since I have a similar skin tone as you. :D

March 23, 2010 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Chamorrita Babe said...

Lovin' your clothes haul! I've been noticing at Target, they're starting to have cute clothes similar to Wetseal/Charlotte Russe, etc.. however they are waaaaay too expensive.. :(

You're gorgeous doll!! :)

March 23, 2010 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger EDK.DOLCE said...

@Hailey: Wow, thanks alot!! I will try that.
@Chamorrita Babe: And you know who else has cute (& cheap) clothes? WAL-MART! I love the Max Azria/Miley Cyrus line

*EDK♥DOLCE

www.edkdolce.blogspot.com

March 28, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home