Tuesday, March 2, 2010

FEBRUARY FAVORITES!



Here are my favorite beauty products for February 2010! In no particular order =) Can you believe it's already March?!!?!? Goodness.. Time flew by FAST!

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (I'm Barcelona)


Sonia Kashuk Brow Pencil in Haze


MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick


Coastal Scents Flat Kabuki Brush


iVi Scents Icing Body Frosting in Milk and Honey


Rimmel nailpolish in Climax


Still Glamorus and Clinique Gel Liners


NARS Deep Throat Blush


Still Glamorus Blush in Cinnamon Rose


Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine


Still Glamorus Pigment in Single


FTC:
All these products were purchased by me, except for the SGC and iVi Scents items! I am NOT getting paid for this and these are my honest opinions!

10 Comments:

Blogger TheJuicePink said...

I from Spain!!
I live in Madrid :)

March 2, 2010 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

I've been wanting to try the ivi scents products but I just got Lush products last month.. but since you've put it on your feb faves, i might try it real soon.:D

Happy March!:D



Check out my blog!
http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

March 2, 2010 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger xoshellie said...

i have the korres lip butter & i LOOOOVE it!

March 2, 2010 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Eternally Fixated said...

Love your blog!!! great info!!

pls check out our fashion/celebrity gossip blog:)
www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com

March 2, 2010 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Ciara said...

I've been hearing good things about the lip butter! I will have to try that!
--Ciara<3

March 2, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Treshia said...

Hey!!

Im a big make up junkie as far as foundation and eye shadow and lip glosses go... but lately I've been experimenting with a little nude and pinky lip sticks and blush! I'm falling in love lol. Your collection of these items are wonderful and I plan to make a trip to MAC soon. where do u get your NARS products?

March 3, 2010 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger xLovelyMakeupx said...

just awarded you in my blog girl go check it out

March 5, 2010 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Molly Tamale said...

Hi Leina. I tagged you in an award thing on my blog.

March 5, 2010 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger audrey said...

i've discovered your makeup videos today and i have to tell you that they are amazing! i really love them and you're very talented :) can't wait till the next ones :)
keep up the good work:)
drey jewelry.

April 2, 2010 at 5:35 AM  
Blogger Elle Harris said...

NIce products really love pink blushes. Check out my blog and tell me what u think about the topic:)

April 3, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home