Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mini MAC Haul + DSW + Leina's Weekly Top 10 Songs!



HELLO LOVELYS! So me and my sister went out to a Chinese buffet, and OMGGGG they don't have green tea ice cream anymore! I was literally HELLA sad.. It's my fav! And that's the only local restaurant I know of that has it >=( But anyhoos, my day got better when we went to DSW. I didn't intend on buying anything at all, but they had a HUGE clearance area.. Where I found these!

BCBG Nude Heels! OMG, I am in love with these! And it's perfect for Spring and Summer =) They are originally $70, but on sale, they were $40!






These sandals weren't clearance, but they were only $30! =)

Steve Madden (Madden Girl) Bronze Sandals




I stopped by MAC the previous day because I wanted all the lipsticks from the new MAC collection, Give Me Liberty Of London. But two of them weren't appealing to me in person, so I walked out of the store with these beauties! =)

Coppertone Blush




Lipsticks! Left to right: Hug Me, Hue, Blooming Lovely, Peachstock




And lastly..

LEINA'S WEEKLY TOP 10 SONGS

01. Sex Room - Ludacris feat. Trey Songz
02. Under - Pleasure P
03. Everything To Me - Monica
04. My Chick Bad - Ludacris feat. Nicki Minaj
05. Crying Out For Me - Mario
06. H.A.T.E.U. - Mariah Carey (YES, I STILL LOVE THIS SONG! Have ya'll heard The Dream's version?)
07. One In A Million - Aaliyah (R.I.P. Babygirl)
08. Can't Get Enough Of You - Tamia
09. Juicy - Notorious B.I.G.
10. I Got Five On It - Luniz


Have a beautiful day, ya'lls!

<3 LEINA


17 Comments:

Blogger Alessandra said...

Haggin Daaz has green tea ice cream!!!! Its sooooooo good!

Check me out at www.sugasweetness.blogspot.com

March 18, 2010 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Can you do a swatch of Blooming Lovely on you? I wanted to get it but when I swatched it in person, the purple scared me hahaha.. I didn't think it would look good w/ my skin tone -_-

I bought Hue but it broke... but I love it! I think Hug Me is on my list too :]

March 18, 2010 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Sammie said...

Green tea ice cream is hellaaa bomb, girl! & Those nude heels are soo cute.

March 18, 2010 at 10:02 PM  
OpenID Ashley said...

ok.. so you buy so much stuff! how do you save any money. you must have a great job or something

March 18, 2010 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

I love the nude heels!:D


http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

March 18, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Lisa Drives A Van said...

woww amazing shoes!x

March 19, 2010 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger Dvue1119 said...

Cute bcbg's....=)

March 19, 2010 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Cari said...

cute shoes, check out my blog http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

March 19, 2010 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger ChaFresh said...

I have dark skin & I looooveee blooming lovely & hug me. I rock blooming lovely with lavender wind lipglass, and a brown lipliner to transition the purple. It looks sooo pretty that way!! I wear viva glam gaga like that as well ;-)....http://chafresh.blogspot.com!

March 19, 2010 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Ciara said...

I love those shoes! They are hella cute! And Hug Me looks like a really pretty lip! Hope you have a great weekend!!
--Ciara<3

March 19, 2010 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

omg.. I gotta get peach stock!!!!

P.S. Don't you just love DSW! :)

http://photographybyrosesongsong.blogspot.com

March 21, 2010 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Shadowy.Lady said...

Wow! Amazing deal on great shoes! Loving your blog btw! lol :)

March 22, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger TiffanyMonet said...

Hue is one of my favorite lipsticks!=) Btw I love the beige heels! =)

Materialgirls23.blogspot.com

March 23, 2010 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Kelly N. said...

Leina,

Wow! We just watched your youtube video showcasing the amazing nude BCBG heels and bronze Steve Madden flats you purchased at DSW. They are amazing. Our shoe lovers always make us smile.

Email me at kellycook@dswinc.com. We would love to send you a thank you treat for the great photos, video and blog.

As you know --- if the shoe fits, buy it in every color!

Can't wait to see more shoes!

Kelly

Kelly N. Cook
Marketing VP & Shoe Lover, DSW

March 30, 2010 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Treshia said...

MY CHICK BAD, MY CHICK HOOD, MY CHICK DO STUFF THAT YOUR CHICK WISH SHE COULD LOL!! love that song!!! I'm becoming a HUGE Luda fan... I mean I liked Luda before but I like him even more now!!!

I really like the Hug Me and Peachstock lipsticks... might have to go on a MAC run lol

April 7, 2010 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Houda said...

hey leina plz do lip swatches before and after it would give a better indication of the affect

April 9, 2010 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Shukura Li said...

yeah the cream ones are pretty amazing!!!!

shukura

June 27, 2010 at 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home