Monday, March 1, 2010

SONGS AND ROCKSTARS!


LEINA'S WEEKLY TOP 10 SONGS

01. Baby - Justin Beiber
02. Rude Boy - Rihanna
03. Let's Play House - Snoop Dogg
04. Gotta Tell You - Samantha Mumba
05. Sprinkle Me - E-40
06. Love and Guns - Drake
07. Computer Love - Zapp&Roger
08. Rock The Boat - Aaliyah
09. I Wanna Be Down - Brandy
10. Best I Ever Had Remix - Drake feat. Nicki Minaj

Sorry, I've been so MIA lately! I'm just so paranoid about these "LEINA STALKERS/WANNABES" That Linda Tran girl on Facebook is PSYCHO! She won't delete her page and is still constantly using MY PICTURES on her page. It's ridiculous. On another note, it was my one year anniversary being on YouTube yesterday! =) Thank you everyone who has supported me throughout this entire year! I love you all! Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Look at my YouTube for more information!

Saturday, me and my best friend Daiquri had a photoshoot with my boys, Kel and Alan! Here's a little SNEAK PEAK =)




Talk to you all soon! =) *Muah!

<3 THE REAL LEGIT LEINA

12 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Happy 1year on YT!:D

Great pictures! What's the lipstick you're wearing here? I like the shade. :D


Check out my blog!
http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

March 1, 2010 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Beautiful Leina :)
That chick is crazy! Man the weirdos in the world.... smh.

Congrats on your one year on youtube :) (again! lol)

March 1, 2010 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Ciara said...

You look so pretty! Happy 1 year anniversary on your YouTube!
--Ciara<3

March 1, 2010 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger LoveBLENDnBeauty said...

nice job on that watermarking ;) hahaha ... fukk them stalkers!

March 1, 2010 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger ExpressInGlamourCosmetics said...

Sorry about the stalker! =X
You look gorgeous in the shoot pictures :D

- Precious
www.expressinglamourcosmetics.com

March 1, 2010 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger irishBeauty said...

I heart leinabaaaby!!!

check me out @ irishbeauty57.blogspot.com

March 1, 2010 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger CONFESSIONS OF A DOLL said...

congrats hunny and omg these stalkers are unbelievable but we all know who the real leina is xoxoxo hautedolleyes.blogspot.com

March 2, 2010 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger . said...

Hey Leina did anyone ever tell you you kinda look like Francine Dee? Cuz you do. Lol.

March 2, 2010 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger irishBeauty said...

love the dress

March 8, 2010 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger UCLAGirly09 said...

I love that you're doing your play lists! You have great taste in music =)

March 8, 2010 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Hailey said...

Happy one year on yt! :)
Yay for photo shoots :o There especially fun with besties. Beautiful pics! xoxo

March 21, 2010 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger chynadaule said...

Happy one year

Chek me out nashunsbeauty.blogspot.com

April 21, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home