Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekly Top 10 Songs


LEINA'S WEEKLY TOP 10 SONGS

01. Million Dollar Girl - Trina
02. Speedin - Omarion
03. Sex Room - Ludacris
04. Givin' Me A Rush - Tyra B. (not Tyra Banks, lol)
05. Wetter - Twista (OMG, I remember when this song first came out.. I was listening to it on repeat for DAYS. Haha. Still love it!)
06. Too Close - Next (This is the jam, I swear. I don't care how old it is!)
07. Braggin' and Boastin' - Little Brother
08. Cutty Buddy Remix - Mike Jones
09. So Anxious - Ginuwine
10. Red Light Special - TLC

Not too many CURRENT songs that are out right now. Only 3 of them are, lol. But I love my old school jams. Hope ya'll like em too!

- LEINA

4 Comments:

Blogger iHEARTsalima said...

gurl , i looove old skoo songs too ! they're the best. love your stuff

March 28, 2010 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger shoewhore12 said...

I love your song lists, I find that just about all your songs I have on my itunes. You got me a few times though. Keep it up girl!

March 29, 2010 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Treshia said...

Check out Chris Brown's new mix tape on youtube.. I love it personally... just a suggestion if your looking for new music :)

Sex Room by Luda and Speeding by Omarion is THE BOMB!! love that song me and my roommate keep those on repeat constantly lol

April 7, 2010 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

I love your taste in music. It's the same as me :) There's a lot of underground rnb in your weekly top songs. There's a site with a lot songs like that. It's http://www.loserboimusic.tumblr.com
they used to have a blogspot, and then google deleted them =( but yeah, just check them out if you haven't heard of them yet.

Toodles :]

April 24, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home