Thursday, April 8, 2010

Peppermint Dark Chocolate Bath Bomb



My older sister has been making homemade bath and body products! She made bath bombs and my personal favorite is the peppermint dark chocolate bath bomb. Omggg.. Smells SUPER YUMMY! It's a heart shaped bath bomb with dark chocolate shavings on top of it!

When I got out of the bath, I smelled like a York Peppermint Patti! I love that candy. Hehe. Here's some pictures. If ya'll are interested in purchasing or have any questions, email me at MakeupByLeina@hotmail.com. She's still making more products! Very cool!





8 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

whoa, looks cool... whats in it tho? my skin is sensitive..

April 8, 2010 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger SdotPinkie said...

they look edible lol

www.tickled-fuchsia.blogspot.com

April 8, 2010 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Cari said...

that looks good and it probably smells just the same

http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

April 8, 2010 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger CONFESSIONS OF A DOLL said...

OOoooooOOo girl i might have to try some let me know when she gets more different ones i would def buy xoxoxo hautedolleyes.blogspot.com

April 8, 2010 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger TAMI said...

how cute <3

http://enticinbabydollx.blogspot.com/

April 8, 2010 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Princess4Fashion said...

It looks like a cookie!!! Is there going to be a website to sell these?

http://www.princess4fashion.blogspot.com/

April 14, 2010 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Makeup Fashion Love said...

That's so awesome! They look really great! Would love to see about purchasing!

April 15, 2010 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger victoriathebeautyblogger said...

That looks so cool! I wish I could smell it, lol but it probably smells amazing! :)

April 18, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home