Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Update

Hi loves!

Long time NO TALK! I know! I'm so sorry! Y'all know y'all can catch me on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube more than here. Hehe.

I went to Los Angeles last weekend to film some videos with the popular AMI Club Wear crew! Check out their YouTube for the videos! They were super friendly! I've been a customer of them since last year, so it was totally flattering that they chose ME to film with them. Thank you, AMI, for the wonderful experience!

Then I went back to LA this past weekend for IMATS! (International Make-Up Artist Trade Show) If y'all haven't seen my IMATS video, here it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58DMLS5P89g
I had an AMAZING TIME and met so many BEAUTIFUL people! I can't wait to go next year! =)

Yesterday, I had a photoshoot in San Francisco and I am VERY VERY pleased with the pictures! Maybe I can do a little modeling on the side. It's super fun! I might post a few up when I receive them.

AND IF YOU FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER.. Y'all might already know the good news! I MADE YOUTUBE PARTNER! WOOT WOOT! Time to celebrate! Finally, right!? I got an e-mail from YouTube with an invitation to become partners, so I hopped on it QUICK and applied! Super wonderful! Couldn't have done it without all my supporters! Thank you, everyone!

Alright, loves! I hope y'all are doing absolutely amazing! Talk to you all soon!


Leina

9 Comments:

Blogger Cari said...

That's great, congrats maybe I'll be there one day. Http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

June 29, 2010 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger CONFESSIONS OF A DOLL said...

congrats hun you deserve it! xoxo hautedolleyes.blogspot.com

June 29, 2010 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger JillieCat said...

Congrats on making partner and I love your videos!

June 29, 2010 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger FabDiva20 said...

Congrats Leina for making Youtube Partner!! So happy for you!!

June 29, 2010 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

sadness to not have run into you at IMATS! Did you go late? boo, but maybe one day we'll meet at a club or something lol.. I'm in the bay too!

June 29, 2010 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Makeup by Yolisa said...

congratz!!!! I plan on attending IMATs next year :)

June 30, 2010 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

grats! that's awesome
=D

July 2, 2010 at 1:48 AM  
Blogger -mztoots- said...

man you should have been partner a long time ago! lol congrats love =)

July 2, 2010 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Shukura Li said...

watched the video and aww you looked so nervous but u still dod a gr8 job and the girls makeup looked reali reali good!!!


xx
Shukura

July 8, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home