Sunday, July 4, 2010

Weekly Top 10 Songs with a Twist!

This weekly top 10 songs of mine was made into a video instead of me just listing what they were. Heheh! Here's the video if you haven't watched it yet! ENJOY!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2ZLueK912s

1. Teach Me How To Dougie - California Swag District
2. Champagne Life - Ne-Yo
3. All I Want Is You - J.Cole & Miguel
4. Let's Just Be - Miguel
5. Fancy - Drake, T.I., & Swiss Beats
6. In Love With Yo Booty - John Blu
7. Holding You Down - Jazmine Sullivan
8. Superman - Monica
9. California Girls - Katy Perry
10. Rock With U - Janet Jackson

3 Comments:

Blogger WeezieBaby93 said...

I like almost all those songs:)

July 7, 2010 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Vida La Glam said...

I love your videos! and your taste in music! ohhh you fancy. huh!

July 14, 2010 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger shoewhore12 said...

I love when you do these, I love all the songs. "All I Want Is You" is my new fav. song of the summer. Keep it up!

August 3, 2010 at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home